Get Your New Favourite Pair of Sunglasses From Our Maui Jim Collection
Your eyesight is one of your most precious possessions, and looking after them should be among your top priorities. Fortunately, iKANDi Sunglasses offers you many options for protecting your eyes and looking stunning in the process. Wearing good-quality sunglasses is one way of avoiding the harmful effects that extreme brightness has on your eyes. Our Maui Jim collection has not only been created to protect your peepers but to do so with style.
What You Can Expect From iKANDi Sunglasses Regarding Maui Jim Sunglasses in Australia
There is something for men, women, and children in our diverse range of sunglasses that cater to various tastes, so we have the right pair for you whether you prefer subtle or bold. These are some of the features that you can look forward to when you shop with us:
- Men's Maui Jim sunglasses. Our Maui Jim sunglasses for men come in various styles, such as the retrospective, rimless Banyans range in tortoiseshell or black. The Breakwall sunglasses also don’t have a frame and come in root beer, gloss black, and translucent smoke. We have incorporated the latest sunglass technology with The Nanea; for example, the three-piece MauiFlex™ frame in either copper or gunmetal. The stingray wrap sunglasses offer high clarity, scratch resistance with the CLEARSHELL® treatment, and grease and smudge resistance with waterproof and oleophobic coating.
- Women's Maui Jim sunglasses. Our Maui Jim sunglasses for women offer comfort and luxury with pairs such as the Honi, with a lightweight injection Nylon frame, in a cat-eye shape that comes with a super-thin glass lens. Depending on the look you’re after, the Wana offers elegant sophistication, while the style of the Honie is more laid back.
- Maui Jim polarized sunglasses. The science applied to our range also includes polarized sunglasses that, because they improve clarity and reduce eye strain, are good for outdoors where you risk temporary blindness from reflected light and glare from the sun.
- Polarized sunglasses work to minimise glare from light that doesn’t scatter on even surfaces, such as calm water or a flat sheet of metal, for improved vision and safety in the sun. They have a chemical applied to filter light and molecules that block light from passing through the lens. This technology creates vertical openings and instead blocks horizontal light waves.
There are instances when you shouldn’t use polarized sunglasses, for example, when looking at images on LCD screens such as car dashboard controls, ATM cash machines, cell phones, and some watches.
What Sets iKANDi Sunglasses Apart Regarding Maui Jim Sunglasses
We offer clients a wide selection of top brands accompanied by outstanding service that goes beyond the point of sale:
- Wide range. We offer a variety of styles designed for different uses where we use high standard material in all our sunglasses. For example, our frames are durable and made from elements such as acetate and polycarbonate lenses, ideal for sports because they’re lightweight.
- Latest technology. The Hunakai and Olili range incorporate the revolutionary, memory metal material in the bridge and temples to remember your facial features for a customised fit. Other materials you can expect to find in the collection are Monel metal and the nickel silver of the Castles range. The Kiawe Range is made from carbon, while the Noni and Relaxation mode series have stainless-steel trims and temples.
- Exceptional Service. We have trained our staff on lens technology, and they are capable of advising on different sunglass features and the benefits they offer. We also provide repair services to help maintain your favourite sunglasses.
- Product guarantee. Depending on the brand you choose, we offer warranties from six months to two years for manufacturing defects such as the delamination of frames and lenses. However, please note that such guarantees do not cover scratches or marks on the lenses and frame breakage or stretching as a result of mishandling.
The Fascinating World of Lens Technology
Not only are the sunglasses we offer easy wearing and fashionable, but they have also been made with vision so that when you buy a pair, you’re also investing in the future health of your eyes. Here are some benefits of the various colours:
- Green lenses are suitable for everyday use and transmit colour evenly, ideal for high light conditions such as outdoor activities.
- Grey offers the highest glare reduction to minimise eye strain. It’s also a good performance lens on the water for water sports, boating, or fishing.
- Brown instead enhances depth perception in medium to high light conditions.
- Red and pink offer good visibility on the road, while yellow provides high colour and depth perception. We recommend this colour lens for low-level light conditions.
- Categories. Filter categories 0-1 are your light tint sunglasses with no glare reduction and some UV protection. Categories 2-3, however, have good protection against glare and UV. Category 4 is your very dark lens considered special-purpose because it has a very high sun glare reduction.
- Lens materials. Lenses are made from plastic such as polycarbonate, which has the least clarity but has the highest impact resistance. On the other hand, lenses made from glass offer the best clarity but the lowest impact resistance.
Why Trust iKANDi Sunglasses
We are Australian-owned and have been in operation for over a decade. We have a track record of satisfied clients who appreciate our product and value for money.
Contact us for your next best pair of sunglasses.