Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses
We Boast an Excellent Range of Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses
iKANDi Sunglasses is home to a vast collection of Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses, as well as several other sought-after brands. In fact, once you’ve had an opportunity to view our range you may find it difficult to stop at buying only one pair.
Do I Really Need to Buy Dolce & Gabbana Polarized Sunglasses?
Before you decide about buying Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses for men, we think it’s important to explain what polarized lenses are.
- Polarized lenses are chemically treated to filter out horizontal light. Think of a wooden fence with a gap between each post. If you hold a stick upright, it can pass easily between two posts, but it will no longer fit between the posts if you turn it on its side. Horizontal light is also referred to as glare, which polarized lenses reduce considerably.
- Although polarized lenses do not offer more protection for your eyes against UV damage, you will notice that your eyes feel less strained and can often see more clearly and accurately when wearing sunglasses with polarized lenses.
- We’d recommend that you try glasses with polarized lenses if you often squint against glare – you may find these far more comfortable to wear. In addition, look for sunglasses that provide UV protection as well.
Does iKANDi Sunglasses Offer a Warranty on Women’s Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses?
When you buy a pair of Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses for women from our website, they will have a limited warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects or problems, such as delamination of the frames or lenses or detachment of metal welds.
- For Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses, in particular, this limited warranty period has a duration of up to two years after your date of purchase. The supplier must assess warranty requests, and they will decide whether the warranty claim will be approved.
- The warranty will not cover some instances, including breaking or stretching the frames due to mishandling and scratches or marks on the frame or lenses.
- If your sunglasses are no longer under warranty, we offer extensive repair services. These services include replacing lenses, temples, nose pads, screws or frames, or frame repairs.
- Should you change your mind and wish to return your purchase, please return it in its original condition and packaging with all labels attached. Once we have received the sunglasses back, we will process the sale for a refund.
Related Product Offerings We Have Besides Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses in Australia
In addition to our impressive range of men’s Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses, you can also choose from several other high-end eyewear brands that have earned their well-deserved reputation for producing quality luxury sunglasses.
- Shop online or visit us in-store at one of six locations for a range of Ugly Fish kids’ or adults’ sunnies. This brand is local, and their sunglasses have been designed to weather all extremes of summer weather in Australia, whether you’re out on the cricket pitch or riding your motorcycle.
- If you are not convinced that Dolce & Gabbana is your style, you have many other brands, such as Gucci, Prada, Versace or Bvlgari, to choose from.
- For those of you who prefer an island vibe, our Maui Jim range, created on the islands of Hawaii, is ideal for you.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use iKANDi Sunglasses
We have been selling luxury sunglasses for over a decade, and we take pride in ensuring that our staff is well-trained and knowledgeable about what we offer. They aim to provide excellent service to everyone who shops with us – whether you’re shopping online or in-store. In addition, our product range is larger than many other sunglass retailers because we have worked hard to establish relationships with all the major eyewear brands so that we can offer you the best value for money and range of sunglasses.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions about any of our products or if you need more information about a specific pair of sunglasses.