Versace, Prada, Oakley Sunglasses and Many More Brands Available
To protect your eyes from glaring sunlight while also looking good and feeling great, you need top quality, stylish sunglasses. Visit iKANDi Sunglasses, where our friendly and knowledgeable team will welcome you. Although you may find it tricky to decide on only one pair from our wide range, our team is trained in all aspects of lens technology. They constantly upgrade their knowledge by remaining current on trends in the industry and new technology as it emerges.
At iKANDi, we strive to bring you the best quality sunglasses from all over the world at an affordable price. We stock all major brands and will happily guide you through the various options. We consider the size and shape of your face, your colouring and your lifestyle before recommending what we think will best suit you. You are sure to find just what you’re looking for. We have a complete range of Oakley sunglasses and Gucci, Bulgari, Maui Jim and Dolce & Gabbana, to list some of our brands. We have a stunning collection of women’s Oakley sunglasses too.
iKANDi Sunglasses has several branches in Queensland, so you will be able to find one closest to you. Check out our outlets in Surfers Paradise, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Harbour Town Premium Outlet, Robina Town Centre and Port Douglas. You can also conveniently shop online, and we deliver throughout Australia.
Why Choose Oakley Polarized Sunglasses?
Polarized sunglasses can enhance clarity and minimise strain on your eyes. Harsh sunlight can be detrimental to eye health, and it is essential to protect your eyes, especially on hot, sunshine days.
- If you spend much time outdoors, you know how direct sunlight or reflected light can reduce visibility. Some sunglass lenses are treated with polarisation, which immediately reduces light glare and enhances vision. It also protects your eyes from harsh rays, which could cause vision problems or lead to one developing cataracts in later years.
- Polarized Oakley sunglasses for women and men have a unique chemical applied to the lenses. The molecules of the chemical line up precisely to prevent some of the light from passing through the lens.
- The filter creates vertical openings for light. The lenses block out the horizontal light, so vertical light rays reflecting a shiny surface such as a lake or shiny car hood are blocked out.
Men’s Oakley Sunglasses Make a Statement
We stock all major brands, including Bask, Burberry, Jimmy Choo, plus the most comprehensive range of Oakley sunglasses in Australia. You will be spoilt for choice. Below are some of our best sellers:
- The Oakley 9479 Manorburn lens colour is Prizm Sapphire. Prizm is precisely engineered to maximise your vision in any environment and all climatic conditions. The simple yet stylish design provides a classic silhouette and maximum protection—a perfect blend of modern design and functionality.
- The Oakley 9463A Sutro Light is a style statement offering you the best protection from the Australian sun. Because it is semi-rimless, it affords you an uninterrupted view—ideal for cycling and other outdoor sports.
- The 8448 Sylas Matte, a modern style of Oakley sunglasses for men, has a classic frame, is lightweight and offers excellent protection for your eyes.
Hundreds of Satisfied Customers
iKANDi is a proudly Australian company. We opened our flagship branch in 2010 on the Gold Coast at Surfers Paradise in Queensland. Since then, we have had the pleasure of helping our customers find the exact kind of sunglasses they require at affordable prices.
But don’t just take our word for it. Melinda’s testimonial speaks for itself: “I’ve just purchased my third pair of sunglasses from this store and wouldn’t shop anywhere else. The staff are always very friendly and helpful.” Another delighted customer, Michelle, raves about our great selection, fantastic service and advice. She was delighted with her purchase and will be back. Another repeat customer, Suzie, also loves the wide range available.
You may shop online – our ordering system is easy to navigate – your next pair of trendy sunnies are just a few clicks away. You may also choose to use the Afterpay facility to spread your payments over a period that suits you. What are you waiting for? Contact us today.