Women's Designer Sunglasses
Your Guide to Wearing Women's Designer Sunglasses
When your eyes endure UV rays for long periods, you could develop eye diseases like cataracts or macular degeneration. Purchasing a pair of women’s designer sunglasses is more than just about staying fashionable - many designer sunglasses offer better protection than that of a convenience store-bought pair. Designer sunglasses are durable, prolonging their longevity and making them an excellent investment when you want to ensure your eyes are safe from the elements and harmful UV rays.
Benefits of Sunglasses for Women
You may think you only need to wear your sunglasses during the bright summer months; however, to protect your eyes, many optometrists strongly recommend that you wear your women’s sunglasses throughout the year. UV rays still filter through clouds and can cause eye damage. Here are some benefits you can take advantage of when you purchase a pair of sunglasses for women:
- Full protection. While many people use sunglasses to protect their eyes from the sun, they offer more protection than you may realise. When you’re outside, your eyes are exposed to the elements like sand and the wind. Should dust or sand get into your eyes, they may cause eye infections, your sunglasses assist in preventing this.
- A better view. If you love spending time outdoors, taking in the beautiful scenery Australia has to offer, then you’ll require a pair of polarized sunglasses. Wearing sunglasses with polarized lenses sharpens your view for a clearer picture.
- Drive safely. Some traffic accidents are caused by drivers not seeing clearly due to the sun’s glare. Wearing a pair of sunglasses while driving not only protects your eyes but allows you to see the road and other cars better.
Tips for Purchasing Ladies Designer Sunglasses
There is more to purchasing female sunglasses than you may think. When you’re shopping for the perfect pair of shades to keep your eyes protected, you need to consider the shape of your face and the lenses used in the sunglasses. Here are some tips to make buying ladies' designer sunglasses easier:
- The style. From circular to square-shaped sunglasses, choosing the right shape can be difficult. For those who spend most of their time outdoors, it will be a wise choice to purchase a pair of wraparound sunglasses as these let less light in.
- Lens colours. Every colour lens offers different benefits; grey lenses prevent glare, while pink or red lenses reduce strain on the eyes. If you’re unsure which colour to choose, speak to us and allow us to advise you on the perfect pair.
- Materials used. Each pair of frames are made from different materials like metal or plastic. Consider how often you’ll wear your sunglasses and how durable they should be.
At iKANDi, we know how much Australians love the sun, surf, and sand and that they require protective sunglasses to match their lifestyle. With us, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to designer sunglasses as we stock a wide range of Prada, Ray-Ban, and Tom Ford sunglasses that are not only stylish but will protect your eyes too.
Contact us for more information about the designer brands we stock.